Now-a-days people are getting tattooed in the trendiest way to décor or look more gorgeous in their urban life. They just keep on trying to do something different to look different and either for their own personal satisfaction or to catch holds attention of others. People are free to tattoo either on welcomed or unwelcomed parts of their body; there is no rule to do tattooing only to some particular parts of your body. Above that there is no difference found in guys or girls while tattooing on their body as there are no benchmarks spots specified respectively for them. Simply, to make your foot more pretty or bold – ankle tattoos is the perfect choice of yours.
Ankle tattoos have gained popularity recently and though they are not as generic as arm tattoos but still on the verge to catch cynosure of all the people on the floor. One of the sexiest accessories any girl can have is a tattoo. Depending on their design and location, they can make a girl look so exotic and attractive. Generally, ankle tattoos are practices on the extreme lower calf, all the way down to the anklebone. And those tattoos that are done lit bit higher on the leg, above the bony part of the ankle are less painful, and often can be larger in size than the tattoos that take place on the ankle and foot region.
Some of the most popular ankle tattoo designs are: Celtic, tribal, fairies, dragons, flowers, stars, crosses, Chinese characters, floral ankle tattoos, vine bracelets, butterflies, signs of zodiac, Hawaiian, and dolphin tattoos. Here mentioned are some of the ankle tattoos that will clear your vague mind and to get better idea especially for sexy foot of girls.
* Hawaiian Tattoos: Generally black colored tattoos contain different meaning as grief for dear ones, and commonly as identity proof for others.
* Butterfly Tattoos: Butterfly ankle tattoos give an entirely feminine look. These designs are big yet bright as a butterfly and as beautiful.
* Tribal Tattoos: Maori tattoos are the most famous with spiral with sharp edges and curves is generally placed on face is popular in maori clan of New Zealand for the importance in its meaning.
* Vine Bracelets Tattoos: Vine stem designs on ankle tattoos are very attractive. The winding nature of a vine stem makes this ankle tattoo design very alluring.
* Dragon Tattoos: Have gained much of popularity which are known for its strength and affirm power to demolish evils can also be easily incorporated on part of the body generally which is visible to all eyes.
* Floral Tattoos: Colorful, pastel shades or bright and beautiful floral designs make for wonderful ankle tattoos giving an ethereal look and can even be extended later on.
* Dolphin Tattoos: If you are a swimmer or a nature lover then this ankle tattoo could be very symbolic too. You can adorn your ankle either by a large or two small dolphins wrapped around your ankle.
One of the best things about ankle tattoos is they are often not very expensive. Even though it costs more to have an artist create a design for you in the end you will be much happier with the resulting tattoo. Be caution enough in terms of health and safety measures.